This Banana Bread is perfectly sweet, moist, and full of flavor! You can enjoy this bread plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips. Perfect for breakfast or dessert!
I love bananas, we usually buy too many at the store and then end up with a bunch of leftovers. And this is my favorite way to use up all of those overripe bananas and its delicious.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Bake Time: 50 mins
Total Time: 1 hr
Yields: 12 servings
- 3 Large Banana (well ripened)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of Baking powder
- 1/2 cup of flour
STEPS TO MAKE YOUR BANANA BREAD
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Peel the bananas put them in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork
- Add the egg, oil, milk, sugar, baking soda in the bowl and mix till its combined.
- Slowly stir the flour into the banana mixture.stir for 20 sec until the flour is moistened.
- Lightly grease the bread pan with a little oil or cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Bake for 45 mins or until a toothpick inserted near the middle of the bread comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool for 5 mins before removing it from the pan
NOTE: The key to good banana bread is well-ripened bananas that are covered in with brown speckles. You can use whole wheat flour to add some fiber. Add nuts if desired
Do you ever end up with a bunch of overripe bananas sitting on your counter at the end of the week? Just like me? then you need to try this banana bread recipe, not only is this bread perfectly sweet, but it stays moist for days.
Bake, snap and tag us on Instagram @mumedibbles. Also, subscribe to our newsletter to get updates on our recipes.