This Cinnamon Crunch Grain-Free Oatmeal (Paleo) is made with low carb cauliflower rice, and it’s cooked in a flash in the Ninja Foodi. It’s Vegan, cozy and delicious breakfast on chilly mornings.
Prep Time: 2 mins Cook Time: 2 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 medium head of cauliflower or 4 cups of riced cauliflower
- 1 cups oat milk or vegan milk of your choice
- 6 tbsp. coconut sugar or 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. tapioca starch plus more, if needed
- 1 cup toasted nuts and/or seeds
- Optional toppings: sliced fresh fruits, dried fruits, toasted coconut chips, cacao nibs, chocolate chips, nut butter, etc.
How To Make Cinnamon Crunch Grain-Free Oatmeal
Follow these simple steps to make your Cinnamon Crunch Grain-Free Oatmeal (Paleo), In just 2 mins breakfast is ready to serve.
- In case you are using a whole cauliflower head, firstly remove the leaves and cut off the florets from the roots. Make use of a cheese grater or a food processor with a grater attachment to grate the cauliflower into the size of rice.
- Add oat milk, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract to the Foodi and stir together. Then add the riced cauliflower on top of the liquid.
- Seal the lid, make sure the pressure valve is set to close, and Pressure Cook for 2 minutes
- Once it finishes, quickly release the pressure valve and open the lid.
- Sprinkle tapioca starch over the “oatmeal” and stir until thickened. Add more tapioca starch if you prefer the texture a bit thicker.
- Transfer to bowls and top with nut, seeds, and/or your favorite toppings. Serve warm or chilled.
kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our scrumptious recipe.
Have any contribution to make? Use the comment section below.
Thank You! We hope to see you again.