The wonders of Honey Tumeric face mask is something I can never stop singing the praises of. This honey turmeric face mask is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal. It reduces redness, ultra-hydrating, brightens, heals acne, treats wrinkles and will help fade out dark spots on your face.
This Honey turmeric face mask is an ideal type of facial treatment for everybody more especially if you are fighting with acne since it can calm inflammation, kill microorganisms on the skin, and fade dark spots.
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons turmeric powder (You can get already made turmeric powder in the store or you can buy turmeric, cut it into small sizes, sundry and grind it to get the powder.)
- Lemon ( It helps to brighten your face more)
- Milk or olive (Add this if you have a dry face)
How To Make To make Honey Turmeric Face Mask
To make Honey Turmeric Face Mask:
- Get a plate or bowl and add 3 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder.
- Mix evenly to get a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and leave for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Wash paste off your face thoroughly with clean water.
Note: Immediate result may not occur but when you use it consistently (Morning and Night) for before 14 days you will likely start to see your face brightening. If you have dark circles under the eyes, apply the paste also on it as it will help remove the dark circles.
View this post on Instagram
Turmeric Honey Face Mask 🙊 it looks weird I know! But the amount my skin has improved since using natural ingredients about 8 months ago and only natural 🍃…. has made a huge improvement and I mean HUGE! I did have pictures of my skin 8 months ago when it was really bad but they got deleted. I had atleast 10 cystic painful pimples on each side of my neck, could have been dermatitis and atleast 30 on my face 😫. I've suffered with acne since I was 15. I had tried multiple things cosmetic to fix it, I also tried antibiotics, proactive, birth control and accutane. With cleaning up my diet, my thoughts about my skin and switching to all natural ingredients, I barely suffer from acne anymore, I get the occasional one or two like everyone else😊 #naturalskincare #tumericmask #acnesufferer #tumerichoneymask
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our healthy tips and scrumptious recipe.
Have any contribution to make? We will be glad to hear from you. Use the comment section below. Thank You! We hope to see you here again.