Homemade Mayonnaise is a resourceful condiment used commonly as a spread for salads, sandwiches, chicken burger , beef burger and the likes.
The sweetness of mayonnaise can be felt when made at home and will also be very cost effective.
Therefore in this my article i will be giving you few steps on how to make homemade mayonnaise which will taste well more than the ones you buy in a supermarket. With this my little steps you don’t need to spend much money on mayonnaise anymore.
- 2 raw eggs (You make use of the Egg Yolk)
- 150ml of vegetable oil (not advisable to use olive)
- A teaspoon of sugar
- little salt for taste
- 2 table spoon of lemon juice(Use only fresh squeezed lemon juice. Bottled lemon juice will give your mayonnaise a funny flavour)
Olive oil gives it a very strong taste, which most people don’t prefer, so feel free to make use of any other vegetable oil for a better homemade mayonnaise taste.
The steps on how to make your homemade mayonnaise are very simple, all you need to do is to
- Break the eggs and add the egg yolk into a blender.
- Add sugar and salt.
- Add the lemon juice, blend till it becomes foamy.
- Start adding your vegetable oil little by little until its firmness is achieved.
- Finally pour into a sterile container and your homemade mayonnaise is ready for use.
You can try it out, if you have any problem feel free to ask us in the comment section below.
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our scrumptious recipe.