Homemade Mayonnaise is a resourceful condiment used commonly as a spread for salads, sandwiches, chicken burger , beef burger and the likes.
The sweetness of mayonnaise can be felt when made at home and will also be very cost effective.
Therefore in this my article i will be giving you few steps on how to make homemade mayonnaise which will taste well more than the ones you buy in a supermarket. With this my little steps you don’t need to spend much money on mayonnaise anymore.
- 2 raw eggs
- 150ml of vegetable oil (not advisable to use olive)
- A teaspoon of sugar
- little salt for taste
- 2 table spoon of lemon juice
Olive oil gives it a very strong taste, which most people don’t prefer, so feel free to make use of any other vegetable oil for a better homemade mayonnaise taste.
The steps on how to make your homemade mayonnaise are very simple, all you need to do is to
- Break the eggs into a blender.
- Add sugar and salt.
- Add the lemon juice, blend till it becomes foamy.
- Start adding your vegetable oil little by little until its firmness is achieved.
- Finally pour into a sterile container and your homemade mayonnaise is ready for use.
You can try it out, if you have any problem feel free to ask us in the comment section below.