My mom tipped me of this delicious Zucchini Bread recipe last month before we had our dinner. Actually it was my first vegan bread ever, it’s a kind of recipe I feel like eating every year. it’s spicy and contain a moderate amount of nutmeg and cinnamon with a great flavor, the texture is fluffy and moist with a nice crumb. I was overwhelmed with the excess sweetness of this vegan gluten free zucchini bread so I was left with no option than to ask for the recipe.
So if you have excess zucchini during summer, I have twist the recipe from the original but trust me this article on vegan gluten free zucchini Bread will help you use it some up, my ingredients are very wholesome and my steps very easy to apply.
- 2 cups of grated zucchini (about 6 whole zucchini)
- 2 teaspoons of nutmeg
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of oil (I enjoy using coconut oil)
- 6 teaspoon of ground flax seeds
- Half cup of warm water
- Half cup of applesauce
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of chocolate chips or raisins (Optional)
STEPS To Make Zucchini Bread
With this my very easy steps, you are about to bake your dream vegan gluten free zucchini Bread in less than an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly grease two bread pans.
- Mix the flax seed and the warm water together.
- Add your sugar, the applesauce, oil and vanilla then beat well.
- Add you grated zucchini and stir very well till it combines.
- In a separate bowl, sift together remaining dry ingredients.
- Now, add the dry mixture to wet and stir until the dry ingredients are moistened and everything is incorporated evenly; some lumps are fine. if additional mix-ins, fold them in now. Divide batter between prepared pans.
- Finally bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until knife inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Then let it cool a few minutes before slicing.
Vegan gluten free zucchini Bread is definitely one your non-vegan friend will be eating every crumb off the plate. I love it when you can impress the non-believers.
Try it and tell us how you feel about it on the comment section below.