This Ninja Foodi Grill Creamed French Toast recipe is so delicious, easy to make, and it’s also ideal for breakfast or brunch. There’s just something unique about this tasty French Toast sprinkled with maple syrup and I’ve been making it for so long that I’ve improved the steps so that it is so simple.
I’ve been making this Creamed French Toast recipe for as long as I can remember in my Ninja Foodi. I love that it makes the best creamed french toast with just fewer ingredients that you can customize to your taste.
Keep reading to get the best creamed French toast in minutes in your ninja Foodi.
- 3 slices challah bread
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Salt to taste
- Maple syrup for serving
How To Make Ninja Foodi Grill Creamed French Toast
- In a bowl, whisk the egg, add the heavy cream, vanilla, honey, and a pinch of salt and whisk again till it’s incorporated. Dip the bread slices in the mixture one at a time to coat evenly in the mixture.
- Take Ninja Foodi Grill, arrange it over your kitchen terrace, and remove the top lid. Arrange the grill grate and close the top lid. Press “GRILL” and select the “MED” grill function.
- Set the timer to 4 minutes and then press “START/STOP.” Ninja Foodi will start pre-heating.
Ninja Foodi is preheated when it begins to beep. After you hear a beep, open the top lid.
- Arrange bread slices over the grill grate. Close the top lid and cook for 2 minutes. Now open the top lid, flip the bread slices. Cover the lid and cook for 2 more minutes. Allow cooking until the timer reads zero.
- Divide into serving plates. Serve the warm bread with maple syrup.
- You can use any kind of bread you have at hand. Bread like sourdough bread, Texas toast, french toast, sandwich bread, and many others.
- This recipe can go with other sweeteners like honey, strawberry mixture, and coconut sugar as well as confectioners. The flavor form will alter lightly based on the sweetener that you choose to use.
- You are just dipping your bread slices into the egg mixture. If you leave your bread in the mixture for a lengthened amount of time, it will absorb more liquid and take longer to cook through.
- Remains can be refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 4 days.
Calories: 369 | Fat: 11.5g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 36g | Fiber: 3.5g | Sodium: 186mg | Protein: 15g
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our delicious recipes.
Have any contribution to make? Use the comment section below. Thank You!