This Ninja Foodi Grill Peaches recipe is the perfect meal for the warm summer weather. This swift and simple vegetarian recipe works excellent as a dessert or an appetizer for parties.
I spent my summers eating peaches of all kinds, including this Grilled Peaches Recipe. The peaches are tender, sweet, perfectly charred and it pairs wonderfully with cinnamon honey.
If you have never tried grilled peaches before then you’re totally missing out. The peaches develop a sweet, intense flavor when exposed to the high heat of the Ninja Foodi grill that just can’t be beaten. Keep reading to know how I made these delicious grilled peaches.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins \ Cooking Time: 2 mins
Number of Servings: 4
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 11/2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
How To Make Ninja Foodi Grill Peaches
- In a bowl, combine the sugar with honey and cinnamon until the sugar dissolves.
- Take Ninja Foodi Grill, arrange it over your kitchen stand, and open the cover. Arrange the grill grate and close the cover.
- Press “GRILL” and select the “MED” grill function. Change the timer to 2 minutes and then press “START/STOP.” Ninja Foodi will start pre-heating.
- After you hear a beep, open the cover and arrange the peaches over the grill grate.
- Close the cover and cook for 1 minute. Now open the top lid and flip the peaches. Close the cover and cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve the peaches with the honey mixture on top.
- I advise using freestone peaches rather than cling peaches. It’s harder to remove the pits from the clingstone peaches. The freestone type is available later in the summer season. If you can only find cling peaches, use a spoon to help remove the pits.
- I suggest you looking for large, firm peaches. If you choose peaches that are overly soft, they’ll be more prone to fall apart on the grill. You can use either the white or yellow peaches, both work just fine.
- I used clover honey for this recipe, but you can use a different type such as orange blossom or wildflower honey if you like.
- Grilled peaches stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. You can eat them warm or cold.
Calories: 392 | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 51.5g | Fiber: 1.5g | Sodium: 287mg | Protein: 5g
Did you try this recipe? Feel free to use the comment section below.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get updates on delicious recipes. Thank you! We hope to see you here again.