Taco soup didn’t sound the best to me at first, but after trying it, I’m hooked!
If you’re on the go all the time like we are, with a crazy schedule and even crazier kids, you’ll want to make a big batch of this and have some on hand in the fridge for when dinner rolls around and you’re wiped out!
This weight watcher taco soup is filled with chicken, beans, corn, Taco seasoning amongst other ingredients. It’s hearty, delicious and satisfying. let’s just say its everything you love about taco in soup form all in a ninja foodi.
Use the comment section below to tell me if you will be making this scrumptious Taco soup, I promise you will like it.
Prep Time: 7 mins
Cook Time: 23 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Smart Point: Zero points
- Uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), 3 x 4-ounce breasts
- 1 15.5oz can season black beans, drained
- 1 15.5oz can light kidney beans, drained
- Canned pinto beans, 1 can drain, rinsed
- 1 can 15oz can tomato sauce
- 12 0z cooked frozen yellow corn
- 12 oz Rotel Tomatoes, with Habaneros, Diced, Hot, 1 can, with juices
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 8 fl oz water
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 cups store-bought chicken stock
- ¾ cups cilantro, chopped
- 1 uncooked red onion, Diced
Steps To Make Ninja Foodi Weight Watcher Taco Soup
- If chicken is frozen, add breast and 1 cup water to Ninja Foodi and Pressure cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Quick release pressure
- Once Pressure is released, add all remaining ingredients, with the exception of cilantro, to the Ninja Foodi and pressure cook on high for 8 minutes.
- Allow Pressure to naturally release for 5 minutes, then finish releasing pressure with quick release valve.
- Remove chicken and shred using forks
- Add chicken and cilantro back to pot, stir to combine.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!