You can make this sweet potato breakfast hash or sweet potato hash brown in your ninja foodi for just 20 minutes. This Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash is healthy, made with my homemade vegetable stock, and all your favorite ingredients.
If you enjoy cooking like me, at any given moment, you presumably have 2-3 sweet potatoes sitting in your pantry along with an onion and a few stalks of celery in the fridge. This means you can make this scrumptious, simple and healthy side any time you want!
In the current incarnation of the known twitter-verse, it seems that just about everyone has a hashtag. But when I wake up hungry in the morning I would much rather have a hash brown than a hashtag! And this hash recipe allows you to do just that!
Prep Time: 5 minutes // Cook Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: 1 and ¼ cup
- 2 cups of chopped potatoes
- A cup of chopped onion
- ¼ cup of garlic puree
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup of vegetable stock
- ¼ cup of rosemary
- ¼ cup of basil
- ¼ of a tsp of salt
How To Make Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash
1. Take your cup of chopped onion and place it down at the bottom of your pot. Add your ¼ cup of garlic puree and your ¼ cup of olive oil and press the “sauté” button on your Foodi.
2. After you have done this, dump your 2 cups of chopped potatoes on top of this mixture. Add your ¼ cup of vegetable stock, stir everything together before turning on your broiler by pressing the BROIL button and set the broiler on High to pre-heat for 5 minutes.
3. Once 5 minutes is over, take off the lid, and allow the contents of the pot to cool for a few minutes.
6. Finally, add ¼ cup of rosemary, ¼ cup of basil, and ¼ of a tsp of salt on top, and briefly stir the ingredients one more time.
7. When you are ready, Serve up your Breakfast Hash.
Nutritional Information per Serving: Calories: 398 Total Fat: 15 g Saturated Fat: 3 g Cholesterol: 50 mg Total Carbs: 42 g Sugar: 14 g Fiber: 5.4 g Sodium: 13 g Potassium: 467 mg Protein: 4.57 g
kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our scrumptious recipe.
Have any contribution to make? Use the comment section below. Thank You!