This Vegan Veggie Frittata is an entirely plant-based version of an old classic. Even if you aren’t exactly a morning person, you are going to love waking up to this Veggie Frittata. This veggie frittata is good for any time of the day, but it definitely does make for a great breakfast!
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: ½ of frittata
- A cup of chopped tofu
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 1 cup of chopped green bell pepper
- ¼ cup of parsley
- ¼ cup of olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 cup of chopped potatoes
- ¼ cup of soy milk
- ¼ cup of cornstarch
- ½ cup of chopped garlic
- ¼ cup of nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup of mustard
- 1/4 cup of turmeric
- ¼ tsp of salt
Steps To Make Vegan Veggie Frittata Recipe
1. Place your cup of chopped tofu, your ¼ cup of soy milk, your ¼ cup of cornstarch, your ¼ cup of nutritional yeast, your ¼ cup of mustard, your ¼ cup of turmeric, and your ¼ tsp of salt into a blender and blend them thoroughly together.
2. Now go to your Foodi and add your ¼ cup of olive oil before pressing the “sauté” button. Next, add your cup of chopped potatoes, your cup of chopped onion, your cup of chopped green bell pepper, your ½ cup of chopped garlic, and your ¼ cup of parsley.
3. Allow these ingredients to cook under the sauté setting over the next 5 minutes. After that, move the mixture from your Foodi and into a glass baking dish.
4. Now go to your blender and pour the tofu ingredients on top of the veggies in the dish.
5. Secure the crisping lid and choose the BAKE/ROAST function. Set the temperature to 370 oF and set the time to 12 minutes; press the START/STOP button.
Your Vegan Veggie Frittata is ready. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information per Serving: Kcal: 221 Total Fat: 12g Saturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 202mg Total Carbs: 18 g Sugar: 2.5 g Fiber: 4.3 g Sodium: 195 mg Potassium: 289 mg Protein: 20.3 g