This ninja foodi Spinach and Chickpea Stew Recipe is a healthy vegan recipe. Everything comes together in one pot for fast preparation. This recipe is vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free.
If you are a spinach lover but want to improve its flavors to the max! Just make this stew for the whole family to impress them with your culinary skills and give them a veggie delight!
You can enjoy this delicious spinach and chickpea stew recipe with this awesome Indian Naan bread It will surely be a taste you will never forget.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 23 mins
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 can (15 ounces) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces) each chickpea, drained
- 1½ teaspoons ground coriander
- Half teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 cups baby spinach
Instructions To Make Spinach and Chickpea Stew Recipe
- Put oil, onion, and garlic to the pot, stir cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add sweet potatoes, vegetable broth, tomatoes, chickpeas, cumin, coriander, paprika, salt, pepper to the pot. Place lid and seal pressure valves. Let it cook on HIGH pressure for 8 minutes.
- Quick-release the pressure and add spinach to the pot.
- Stir until wilted.