This rich and flavored chocolate pudding with olive oil gives you the best of both worlds. After a bite, you’ll never want to buy store-bought pudding again. This version not only cuts down calories and cooking time, but it produces the perfect salty-sweet mix to your mouth.
This chocolate pudding recipe skips the eggs, which cut calories. What makes this pudding special is the last decoration.
Read on to know this chocolate pudding is made.
Number of Servings: 4
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Pinch of table salt
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- Olive oil
- coarse sea salt
How To Make Chocolate Pudding With Olive Oil
- Mix the sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan on low heat.
- Gently add the milk, whisking to blend.
- Let it boil a little, then stir in the vanilla, butter, chocolate, and a pinch of salt.
- Remove from the heat and stir continuously until the chocolate has melted evenly.
- Pour into 4 small glasses and place in the fridge for about 2-3 hours.
- Drizzle olive oil and a pinch of salt on the pudding.