This healthy Fudgy brownies is very delicious and it doesn’t require many ingredients to put together. These brownies can serve as a snack or appetizer, you can also serve them as dessert.
These brownies are rich in chocolate, moist, and also dense. You can serve these fudgy brownies at any party or small gathering with your friends and family.
This is the best fudgy brownie recipe you can get. Keep reading to know I made them.
MAKES 12 BROWNIES
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 oz semi-sweet dark chocolate, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3⁄4 tsp salt
How To Make Fudgy Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together in a pan on low heat.
- Pour in the sugar, cocoa, and vanilla extract and stir. Remove from heat.
- Add the eggs, flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate batter into an 8″ by 8″ baking pan coated with nonstick spray.
- Spread the batter out into an even layer using a spoon.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out almost clean.
- Serve warm or cold.
Did you try these Fudgy brownies? Leave a comment in the comment section below.