The Ninja Foodi Grill is such an outstanding way to grill vegetable side dishes like Asparagus. I made some asparagus in my Ninja Foodi this past weekend to combine with our dinner and we weren’t dissatisfied. Also, Asparagus is fabulous when following the Weight Watchers meal plan.
This side dish is really easy to make in your Ninja Foodi. You can just throw it in your Ninja Foodi Grill to roast while you’re cooking the rest of your meal. It goes great on the side of fish, chicken, or beef.
Keep reading to know how to make this Ninja Foodi Grill Honey Asparagus.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins | Cooking Time: 15 mins
Number of Servings: 4
- 2-pound trimmed asparagus
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons minced tarragon
How To Make Ninja Foodi Grill Honey Asparagus
- In a bowl, add the oil, salt, pepper, honey, and tarragon and mix well. Add the asparagus to the mixture and toss it till it’s well coated.
- Take your Ninja Foodi Grill and open the cover. Arrange the grill grate and close the cover.
- Press “GRILL” and select the “MED” grill function. Change the timer to 8 minutes and then press “START/STOP.”
- When you hear a beep, open the cover and arrange the asparagus over the grill grate.
- Close the cover and cook for 4 minutes. Now open the cover and flip the asparagus.
- Close the cover and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Serve warm.
What Can I Serve With Ninja Foodi Honey Asparagus?
You can serve your honey asparagus with salmon, chicken, and beef or any other main dish of your choice.
Calories: 241 | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 31g | Fiber: 1g Sodium: 103mg | Protein: 7.5g
Did you try this recipe? If you did, what did you serve it with? Feel free to drop a comment below.
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our wonderful recipes.