Have you ever craved for Red Lobster Grilled Shrimp Recipe but can’t make it to the restaurant then this recipe is for you! Make the best-ever shrimp at home and never spend money dining out again. With these few ingredients and the following easy steps you can get yourself a scrumptious homemade Red Lobster Grilled Shrimp.
Prep time: 25 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 1 pounds Medium Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon pure olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic well chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups white wine, I prefer using chardonnay
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2, fresh lemon Juice only
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Steps Red Lobster Grilled Shrimp Recipe
- Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil. Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
- Then add garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown (It should be translucent) – Allowing it to brown will make it bitter.
- Add white wine, and lemon juice. Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
- Reduce heat to low, and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate and add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp is pink, watch carefully and do not over cook.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese.
Eat and Enjoy!