You can get a tender, crispy weight watcher roasted chicken to enjoy with your loved ones, all made with Ninja foodi pressure cooker. It’s very easy to make when you follow the steps. Garnished with lemon and lime zest and fresh cilantro, Taste so delicious!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Smart Point: 3 points (white meat without skin) or 4 Smart Point (dark meat without skin)
- 1whole 4-5 Pound Chicken
- 2cups broccoli
- 2cups carrots
- 1cup cauliflower
- 1Lemon quartered
- 1lime cut in half
- 1/4cup cilantro
- 4 lemon pepper seasoning you can use any type of seasonings that you prefer
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
Steps To Make Weight Watchers Roasted Chicken
- Preheat the unit by selecting AIR CRISP, setting the temperature to 360°F, and setting the time to 5 minutes.
- Lightly coat your chicken with olive oil so the seasoning will stick.
- Spread your lemon pepper spice under/over the skin of the entire chicken.
- Stuff the inside of your chicken with quartered lemons to create a moist chicken.
- Seal pot with pressure lid and cook on high for 15 minutes. Release pressure using quick release method than open the lid.
- While the chicken is cooking, bring a pot of water to a boil and add your broccoli, cauliflower & carrots.
- Boil for about 3-4 minutes. Drain and spray lightly with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Seal pot with crisping lid and cook on-air crisp mode for 15 minutes at 400 F/ 204 C. Adjust time to your liking of how soft you want your vegetables.
- Garnish with lemon and lime zest and fresh cilantro.