This juicy Ninja Foodi Grilled Pineapple with ice cream makes a light and refreshing side dish or dessert. This would be the way you will want to eat pineapple from now on. It’s juicy, caramelized, and cooked to perfection.
These grilled pineapples don’t require any flames, just soak your pineapple in rum, cinnamon, and brown sugar mixture, grill it up, and serve with vanilla ice cream. Delish!
If you want to know how I made these grilled pineapples, then keep reading!
Prep Time: 5-10 mins | Cooking Time: 15 mins
Number of Servings: 5-6
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1 pineapple, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream to serve
How To Make Ninja Foodi Grill Pineapple With Icecream
- In a mixing bowl, mix rum with cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Pour this mixture over the pineapple rings and let it coat evenly, set it aside for 15 minutes.
- Arrange the grill grate of your Ninja Foodi. Press “GRILL” and select the “MED” grill function.
- Change the timer to 8 minutes and then press the “START/STOP.” Your Ninja Foodi will start pre-heating.
- Strain out the extra rum sauce from the pineapple, and transfer it to a tray.
- When you hear a beep, open the cover. Arrange the pineapple slices over the grill grate.
- Close the cover and cook for 4 minutes. Now open the cover, flip the slices. Close the cover and cook for 4 more minutes.
- Serve warm with the vanilla ice cream scoop and drizzle with rum sauce.
Calories: 403 | Fat: 29.5g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 48.5g | Fiber: 13g | Sodium: 89mg | Protein: 11g
Have any contribution to share? Use the comment section below. Thank You!