Ninja Foodi Grill Chicken Kebab gives you that fresh off the grill taste without leaving your kitchen. Pile on your favorite vegetables, and use this portable machine for a perfectly seasoned tender chicken.
I love how you can make crispy dinners healthier with this handy Ninja Foodi machine. I made a lot this week and these grilled chicken kebabs were one of my favorites. I just had to share with you so you could make them too.
Keep reading to know how I made this Ninja Foodi grill chicken kebab.
You can use chicken breasts or chicken thighs, it’s all up to you, and it doesn’t matter which are used. If you don’t like the veggie combination I picked, just simply substitute with your own preferences. That’s the exceptional thing about these grilled chicken kebabs, they’re easily modified to fit any person’s taste.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins || Cooking Time: 15 mins
Number of Servings: 4
- Juice of 4 lemons
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes of 2 inches
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1 Red Pepper cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 Yellow Pepper cut into 1-inch squares
How To Make Ninja Foodi Grill Chicken Kebab
- In а bowl, add the Greek yogurt, oil, lemon juice, zest, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Combine the ingredients and mix well till it’s well incorporated. Add the chicken to the mixture and coat well. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to marinate.
- Take Ninja Foodi Grill, arrange it over your kitchen terrace, and open the top lid. Arrange the grill and close the lid. Press “GRILL” and select the “MED” grill function.
- Set the timer to 14 minutes and then press “START/STOP.” Ninja Foodi will start pre-heating. Take the metal skewers, attach the chicken, red onion, red pepper, and yellow pepper. Attach alternatively.
- After you hear a beep, open the lid. Arrange the metal skewers over the grill grate.
- Close the lid and allow it to cook until the timer reads zero. Grease the kebabs with a marinating mixture. Cook until the food thermometer reaches 165°F.
- Serve warm.
What Can I Serve With My Ninja Foodi Grill Chicken Kebab?
Chicken kebab can go with a variety of dishes. No matter how you serve it, it would be delightful, it doesn’t need too much to be changed into a meal.
You can serve your chicken kebab with zucchini salad, coleslaw, sweet potatoes, Italian potatoes, grilled broccoli, and baked beans.
- When grilling, your internal temperature should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- These chicken kebabs are the healthier fast food options because they are not deep-fried and include lots of veggies. Keep in mind that kebab chicken does contain fat, the quantity will alter depending on the chicken used.
- I used metal skewers for my kebabs but if you are using wooden skewers for your kebabs, dip them in water for around 10-20 minutes. Making sure all areas of the wooden skewer get soaked in water. The reason you do this is because it will help the wood not burn up as it is getting cooked. If you jump this step your skewer will burn up and your kebabs will fall apart.
Calories: 277 | Fat: 15.5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 9.5g | Fiber: 2g | Sodium: 523mg | Protein: 25g
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our wonderful recipes.
Have any contribution to make? Use the comment section below. Thank You!