Turkey breast cooks up quickly when you’re using the Ninja Foodi Grill. This recipe bakes the turkey and later roasts the meat at the very end of the cooking process. The result is crispy and flavorful.
It’s super easy for you to cook a turkey breast in your Ninja Foodi Grill. One thing that makes these turkey breasts wonderful is that its marinated in a quality spice marinade. This not only keeps the turkey breast delicious and moist during the cooking, but it also adds a notable amount of flavor to the meat.
Keep reading to know how I made this wonderful Ninja Foodi Grill Turkey Breast.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins | Cooking Time: 30 mins
Number of Servings: 5-6
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite turkey seasoning or rub
- 2.5-pound turkey breast
How To Make Ninja Foodi Turkey Breast
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the turkey. Add the turkey and coat evenly. Refrigerate for 8 hours in the fridge to marinate.
- Take Ninja Foodi Grill, arrange it over your kitchen stand, and open the top cover.
- Prepare the grill grate and close the top cover.
- Press “GRILL” and select the “HIGH” grill function. Adjust the timer to 30 minutes and then press “START/STOP.” Ninja Foodi will start pre-heating.
- After you hear a beep, open the top cover.
- Athe turkey over the grill grate. Close the top cover and cook for 15 minutes. Now open the top cover and flip the turkey.
- Close the top cover and cook for 15 more minutes. Cook until the food thermometer reaches 350°F. Slice and serve.
Calories: 426 | Fat: 8.5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 22g | Fiber: 3g | Sodium: 594mg Protein: 38g