These 3 ingredients banana pancake recipes come together in less than 10 minutes. Trust me the sweetness is all you need to jump-start your day.
Sometimes you might not have time in the morning for breakfast. These tasty pancakes only require three ingredients and you will have a Healthy Breakfast and can be made in five minutes. A good reason why I love this recipe is that I don’t have to worry about how to use my overripe bananas.
It’s delicious, I’m sure you will make it over and over again.
For Gluten-Free Option
You can easily turn these 3 ingredients Banana pancake to 2 ingredients making it gluten-free. What you just need is;
- 1 Banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin oil.
Mash the banana together until no clumps, then stir in the eggs. Cook in a skillet over medium-high heat, flipping after about 2 to 3 minutes when the batter is no longer runny. Since there is no added flour these pancakes will come out much thinner. Almost crepe-like. Most people prefer this option for gluten-free pancakes and for softer pancakes for kids.
Prep Time: 1 min Cook Time: 4 min Makes: 6 to 8 small pancakes (1 serving)
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoon of whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
Steps To Make 3 Ingredient Banana Pancake
- Peel the banana and put it into a small bowl or mug.
- Mash the banana with a fork until it has achieved a fairly smooth consistency and absent of clumps.
- Crack and stir in the eggs and make sure all the mixture is blended and smooth without any large chunks.
- Whisk the flour and stir very until fully combined with the banana and egg mixture.
- Heat a griddle or nonstick pan on medium heat.
- Grease griddle with olive oil or coconut oil
- Then pour the batter onto the griddle, wait until small bubble form. Flip and fry the other side until brown edges.
- Enjoy them plain, or add a small drizzle of pure maple syrup, honey or agave nectar depending on your choice.
Thank You for reading, I love you’ll.