Prep Time: 5 minutes // Cook Time: 10 mins
Serving Size: 1 and ½ cups
You don’t need several spoons of sugar to liven up this healthy and wholesome plant-based breakfast, because all of those generous portions of banana sweeten the pot just fine! This dish works well as a main meal or side either one.
You might be a little more confused about the name, but don’t let it bother you. Don’t see Buckwheat as a form of wheat. Buckwheat is an entirely different plant and it’s a good option for people who need to avoid wheat or gluten foods.
This Buckwheat Banana Porridge is an ideal breakfast for busy weekday mornings. With your ninja foodi, it doesn’t give you any stress to make. You can also keep it in the fridge for a couple of days and easily reheat it in the microwave.
- A cup of buckwheat groats
- ½ cup of chopped bananas
- ¼ cup of raisins
- 3 cups of rice milk
- ¼ cup of ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup of vanilla
- Chopped nuts (Preferable quantity but I used ¼ cup)
Steps To Make Buckwheat Banana Porridge
- First, add your cup of buckwheat groats to the pot.
- Follow this by adding your 3 cups of rice milk, ¼ cup of raisins, ½ cup of chopped bananas, ¼ cup of ground cinnamon, and your ¼ cup of vanilla.
- Lock the pressure lid and turn the valve to seal and set your pot for 10 minutes on high pressure.
- After your 10 minutes have passed, take the lid off of the pot and stir the ingredients. Add your 1/4 cup of chopped nuts on top.
- Your Buckwheat Banana Porridge Breakfast is ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving- Kcal: 577 Total Fat: 14.4 g Saturated Fat: 4.8 g Cholesterol: 5 mg Carbs: 106.6 g Sugar: 31 mg Fiber: 7 g Sodium: 12 g Potassium: 270 mg Protein: 15 g
Find this recipe interesting? Tell me what you think in the comment section below.