Healthy Pumpkin Banana Bread
To be honest, I’m not a big pumpkin fan but I like to create recipes that my readers will enjoy so I suck it up and use pumpkin to experiment! Well, I must say, I actually loved the way this bread turned out! You need to give it a try. Pumpkin and non-pumpkin Lovers i’m sure you will enjoy this healthy pumpkin banana bread! Adding pecan to eat makes it more nutritious, Do you really want to leave your family, friends and neighbors amazed? Then you need to try this recipe. Its very easy to make.
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 50 Mins
Total Time: 65 Mins
Servings: 16 Servings
Calories: 325 K cal
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of mashed ripe banana
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 – 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of lightly packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cups of vegetable oil
- 3 cups of unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 eggs
STEPS To Make Your Healthy Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF and Grease two loaf pans.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and spices together. In another bowl, beat sugars, oil, and eggs until combined. Add pumpkin and banana; mix well. Stir in flour mixture. Fold in pecans.
- Divide batter evenly between pans and bake for 45–60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. If the tops are browning more than you’d like, tent with foil towards the end of baking.
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edge and pop out of pans. Cool on a wire cooling rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. To store wrap bread in foil.
To Join us on Facebook click here