This Instant Pot Vegan Cauliflower Potato Soup Recipe is rich, healthy and creamy. Ready in Just 35 minutes. I made this recipe a couple of times and it turned out to be so nice, That I was left with no option than to share here. It’s easy to make, I’m very sure you will like it.
Prep Time: 10 mins || Cook Time: 35 mins
Cooking Type: Instant Pot
Course: Main Dish
You will surely have a wonderful dinner with this yummy vegan soup made with the Instant Pot cooker. The canned coconut milk added to it will make you fall crazy with this Vegan Cauliflower Potato Soup Recipe.
- 3 Potatoes peeled
- 2 Cauliflower
- 5 oz Coconut Milk
- 32 oz Vegetable Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
Instructions To Make Vegan Cauliflower Potato Soup
- Start by slicing up 2 head of cauliflower. Remove the green leaves and keep the white stems.
- Separate the two heads of cauliflower so that one will go into the instant pot and the other will roast in the oven. All the stems can go into the instant pot with the vegetable broth.
- Next, peel the three potatoes and slice them into 1-inch pieces. This helps them cook quicker.
- Add one chopped up head of cauliflower with the stems (no leaves) into the Instant Pot along with the peeled potatoes.
- Add a full container of the vegetable broth – 32 ounces into the Instant Pot.
- Sprinkle about one tablespoon of sea salt on top.
- Put the lid on the instant pot and press the soup button and time for 35 minutes at high pressure.
Read also: Easy pumpkin soup with coconut milk
- Set the pressure valve so that it’s close and the veggies will be pressure cooked.
- Roast the remainder of the cauliflower in the broiler at 500 degrees F for 20 minutes. It is ready when the cauliflower to be a little burnt on top. Feel free to spray a little olive oil over the cauliflower before roasting. Move the oven shelf to the middle so that the cauliflower would roast slowly while the instant pot cauliflower potato soup cooks.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and cover with foil to keep it hot.
- When the instant pot beeps showing that the pressure cooking is complete, you can quick release the steam. Make sure to be safe and keep kids and hands away from the vent.
- Once the instant pot is done venting, shut it off and let cool for a couple of minutes so that it’s not scorching hot.
- Using an immersion blender, blend everything in the instant pot so that it’s smooth.
- Then, add the can of full-fat coconut milk and blend until fully mixed.
- Serve the cauliflower soup hot and add in the roasted cauliflower.
Calories: 364kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 2765mg | Potassium: 1729mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 9.7% | Vitamin C: 191.2% | Calcium: 12.8% | Iron: 53%