This Ninja Foodi Grill Cajun Eggplant is a healthy and tasty side dish or appetizer that pairs well with many meals. It is super easy to prepare in your Ninja Foodi with just a few basic ingredients.
Not only is this dish healthy, nutritious, and easy to make in your Ninja Foodi, it can go with many meals. You can enjoy it with barbecue dishes, on a burger, salad, or simply as it is.
The most vital part is to accurately prepare and grill it, the rest is simple. Just follow the steps below, and you will adore it just as much as I do.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 small eggplants, cut into slices (1/2 inch)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
How To Make Ninja Foodi Grill Cajun Eggplant
- Glaze the eggplant slices with the olive oil, lemon juice, and Cajun seasoning. Take Ninja Foodi Grill, arrange it over your kitchen deck, and open the lid.
- Arrange the grill grate and close the lid. Press “GRILL” and select the “MED” grill function. Change the timer to 10 minutes and then press “START/STOP.” Ninja Foodi will start pre-heating.
- The Ninja Foodi is preheated and ready to cook when it starts to beep. After you hear a beep, open the lid.
- Arrange the eggplant slices over the grill grate. Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now open the lid, flip the eggplant slices. Close the lid and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Put into plates and serve warm.
What Can I Serve With Ninja Foodi Grill Cajun Eggplant?
They are best served warm as a side meal. When they are cold, they are great on salads. Also, the grilled eggplant slices can be used on sandwiches, hamburgers, and even bruschetta.
For extra taste, top them with some cheese, such as Parmigiano, or feta cheese, or sprinkle some balsamic over them. They are yummy either way.
- If you have leftover grilled eggplant, use it in salads, on burgers, or sandwiches the next day. Remember to put them in the fridge, and suitably cover them. They will last for about 4 days in the fridge.
- To grill it on an electric stove, simply follow the same steps above. The cooking time should be about the same, around 4-5 minutes for each side.
- For extra flavor, top them with some herbs and minced garlic.
- It is important to slice them uniformly, about 1/2 to 1/3 inch thick, so they can cook evenly.
Calories: 362 | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 16g | Fiber: 1g | Sodium: 694mg | Protein: 8g
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our scrumptious recipe.
Have any contribution to make? Use the comment section below. Thank You!