This Ninja Foodi Grill Orange Chicken has such a rich and delicious blend of sweet, tangy, and smokey flavors. It’s so easy to make in the Ninja Foodi and that orange sauce will leave everyone craving for more.
This orange chicken is moist and tender and it can go with a lot of meals. It has always been my family favorite that never fails and is on repeat during the grilling season.
keep reading to know how to make this juicy Ninja Foodi grill orange chicken.
I used boneless skinless chicken thighs. It can also work great with other cuts of meat, like drumsticks, breasts, and wings. However, the cooking time will change.
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
How To Make Ninja Foodi Grill Orange Chicken
- Glaze the chicken with the oil and season with the spices; chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator to marinate.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and placed it aside. Optionally, you can stir-cook the sauce mixture for about 3-4 minutes in a saucepan.
- Take your Ninja Foodi Grill and arrange it on your kitchen deck, and open the cover.
- Arrange the grill grate and close the cover. Press “GRILL” and select the “MED” grill function.
- Set the timer to 10 minutes and then press “START/STOP.” Ninja Foodi will start pre-heating.
- Your Ninja Foodi is pre-heated and ready to cook when it begins to beep. After you hear a beep, open the cover. Arrange the chicken over the grill grate. Close the cover and cook for 5 minutes. Now open the cover, flip the chicken, and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- You can serve with chopped cilantro. Serve it warm with the prepared orange sauce on top.
What Can I Serve With Ninja Foodi Grill Orange Chicken?
You can serve this grilled orange chicken with rice, grilled vegetables, or you can add it to the top of a citrus salad.
Calories: 327 | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 19g | Fiber: 1g | Sodium: 258mg | Protein: 25g