This Ninja Foodi grill maple broccoli recipe has a sweet and smokey flavor and it will get your taste buds salivating. There are several methods of cooking broccoli, but I believe grilled broccoli blends the flavors in the best pleasing way.
This grilled broccoli turned out so good that I ate almost a pound of it at a spot. It is also so simple to create and keto diet-friendly too.
If you’re a fan of broccoli then keep reading to know how to make this tasty meal.
You can either use frozen or fresh broccoli for this recipe, but one thing you need to know is that the cooking time will vary. You’ll also need to watch your broccoli to ensure it doesn’t overcook.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins
Number of Servings: 4
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
How To Make Ninja Foodi Grill Maple Broccoli
- In a large bowl, add the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, oil, and maple syrup. Mix well and add the broccoli; toss well till it evenly coated with the mixture.
- Take Ninja Foodi Grill, arrange it over your kitchen terrace, and open the lid. Arrange the grill grate and close the lid
- Press “GRILL” and select the “MAX” grill function. Set the timer to 10 minutes and then press “START/STOP.”
- The Ninja Foodi will start pre-heating, it is preheated and ready to cook when it begins to beep. After you hear a beep, open the lid.
- Arrange the broccoli over the grill grate. Close the lid and allow it to cook on both sides until the timer reads zero.
- Divide into plates and serve. You can serve with red pepper flakes and sesame seeds on top.
Calories: 141 | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 14g | Fiber: 4g | Sodium: 853mg | Protein: 4.5g