These Ninja Foodi Grill Turkey Burgers are loaded with flavor and perfect for summer grilling. It’s easy to prepare ahead and freeze to enjoy all summer long.
These grilled turkey burgers are seasoned with onion, paprika, and lots of herbs and seasoning. I like to add a bit of mayonnaise to serve my turkey burger, it gives it a distinct taste. Add all your desired toppings on your burger and your preferred bun. Impress your family with this savory turkey burger.
Read on to know how I make these wonderful Ninja Foodi Grill Turkey Burgers.
Grilling turkey burgers can be a little crafty. Turkey meat is so much thinner than beef or pork, so it has the capacity to stick to the grill or fall apart when it cooks.
There’s no reason to be worried about grilling up these turkey burgers, just use this little technique when it’s time to grill in your Ninja Foodi: Make sure you pre-heat the grill before use, grill the burgers for about 5-6 minutes per side, flipping the sides.
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, stemmed, and minced
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 pound grounded turkey
- ½ red onion, minced
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 burger buns
- Optional to include – Lettuce, tomato, cheese, and ketchup and mustard
How To Make Ninja Foodi Grill Turkey Burgers
- In a big mixing bowl, add the ground turkey, red onion, jalapeño pepper, bread crumbs, ground cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Combine the mixture well till it’s well mixed. Make four patties from the mixture.
- Take Ninja Foodi Grill, arrange it over your kitchen deck, and open the top cover. Arrange the grill grate and close the top cover.
- Press “GRILL” and select the “MED” grill function. Set the timer to 12 minutes and then press “START/STOP.
- Ninja Foodi will start pre-heating. The Ninja Foodi is preheated and prepared to cook when it starts to beep.
After you hear a beep, open the top cover.
- Line the patties over the grill grate. Close the top cover and allow it to cook on both sides until the timer reads zero. Arrange the buns and place the patties inside them.
- Serve as desired: cheese of choice, toppings of choice (e.g. lettuce, tomatoes, sliced onion, pickles, etc.), the gravy of choice (e.g. mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise, etc.).
What Can I Serve With Ninja Foodi Grill Turkey Burgers?
You can serve these turkeys burgers with a mixed green salad, roasted sweet potatoes and buttermilk, simple coleslaw, garlic-ginger cucumbers, and garlic mashed cauliflower.
Calories: 301 | Fat: 13.5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 28.5g | Fiber: 3g | Sodium: 561mg | Protein: 25.5g
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our palatable recipes.
Have any contribution to share? Use the comment section below. Thank You!