This Asain style Ninja Foodi pork rib recipe uses the deep flavors of hoisin and five-spice powder joined with the saltiness of soy sauce and the sweet flavor of honey.
Baby back ribs are perfect for this recipe since they are smaller and also packed with meat. If you use bigger pork ribs, you will need to modify the cooking time and might need more of the marinade, but the primary directions and recipe would be the same.
Think about giving these delicious ribs a try the next time you have a cookout. You can pair the ribs with rice or Asian inspired vegetable side dishes. Keep reading to know how I made this wonderful recipe.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins | Cooking Time: 25 mins
Number of Servings: 2
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1\2 cup of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 racks baby back ribs, trimmed
How To Make Ninja Foodi Grill Asain Style Pork Ribs
- In а mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, garlic powder, minced ginger, onion powder cider vinegar, sesame oil, chili paste, Chinese five-spice powder, and white pepper. Mix well till it’s combined.
- Add the pork ribs and coat well. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours to marinate.
- Take Ninja Foodi Grill, arrange it over your kitchen platform, and open the lid. Arrange the grill grate and close the top lid. Press “GRILL” and select the “MED” grill function.
- Adjust the timer to 24 minutes and then press “START/STOP.” Ninja Foodi will start pre-heating.
- After you hear a beep, open the lid. Arrange the pork ribs over the grill grate.
- Close the top lid and cook for 12 minutes. Now open the top lid, flip the ribs. Close the top lid and cook for 12 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onion for a garnish. Serve warm.
What Can I Serve With Asain Style Pork Ribs?
You also can serve the ribs with Asian coleslaw, steamed rice, fried rice, or noodles.
Calories: 326 | Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 26.5g | Fiber: 5g | Sodium: 529mg | Protein: 27g