Macaroni and Cheese Recipe baked using the ninja foodi pressure cooker, the pressure cooker that crisps. Comfort food on Weight Watchers? Yes, you can have it when you make this Macaroni and Cheese Recipe. With only 7 Smart Points per serving, this is a perfect option for a comfort food meal that the entire family will love.
My Kids ate this up and said they couldn’t get over how delicious it was and I’m very sure you will enjoy this creamy and delicious baked macaroni and cheese recipe I made it with my Ninja Foodi.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Servings: Makes 8 serves
Smart Points: 7
- 12 ounces whole wheat shell pasta
- 4 cups low-fat and low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup fat-free half and half
- 6 slices Velveeta Original cheese slices (must be sliced, not the block)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/4 cup Fat-Free Cheddar, shredded
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt to taste
How To Make Your Macaroni And Cheese Recipe
- Pour pasta, half and half, and chicken stock and stir evenly.
- Set Ninja on Low Pressure for 0 minutes. It will take about 7 minutes to come to pressure. Let naturally release for 10 min.
- Add in cheese slices, margarine, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and mix well very well. Stir consistently until completely melted.
- Air crisp at 360 degrees F for 7-8 min. ENJOY!