Make crowd-pleasing Buffalo Cauliflower Wings with this easy and healthy recipe. I used ninja foodi, the pressure cooker that crips to make this scrumptious Buffalo Cauliflower Wings recipe. I’m you will like it, you need to try it.
Freestyle Point: 0
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 24 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Servings: Makes 4 serve
- 3-4 tbsp hot sauce please go for mild sauce if you don’t like it hot
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 medium head of cauliflower cut into bites washed and fully patted dry
- Mix together hot sauce, almond flour, avocado oil and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the cauliflower and mix until coated.
- Preheat the unit by selecting AIR CRISP, setting the temperature to 400°F, and setting the time to 5 minutes.
- Add half the cauliflower Close crisping lid and select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 400°F, and set time to 15 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin. (Fry until crisp at the edges with a little bite still, or it reaches your desired doneness).
- Make sure to open and shake the frying basket half way thru to turn the cauliflower. Remove and set aside.
- Add in the second batch, but cook it for 2-3 mins less.
- Serve warm (although they can also be served cold) with some extra hot sauce for dipping.
Mumedibble’s Cooking Tips For Buffalo Cauliflower Wings Recipe
- Make sure the cauliflower is not touching. This allows maximum air circulation inside the fryer, so your cauliflower bites will cook evenly and turn out nicely crispy.
- Start with a milder hot sauce and use just 2-3 tbsp if you are worried about it being too hot.
- But if you really want to bring the heat, go ahead and add an extra tbsp or 2 of hot sauce.
- For dipping, serve with extra hot sauce or some smashed avocado.
- If not vegan, pair with a side of creamy buffalo cheese dip.