A warm and satisfying vegan mixed bean chili recipe turned into a healthier stew with packed full of beans, roasted sweet potato chunks for veggie and vegan Mexican feast. I made this recipe in the ninja Foodi which allowed me to keep the recipe full of natural flavors.
This Vegan Mixed Bean Chili Recipe is an ultra-flavorful stew to stay healthy, it’s definitely perfect to warm you up during the cold days. I mostly make this recipe when I’m having a busy day because it’s wholesome, quick and easy to make, My family loves it because it keeps us full for hours.
Prep: 10 mins/Cook: 40 mins|Servings: 4
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves, garlic
- 2 sticks celery, chopped
- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 x can chopped tomatoes
- 1 x can mixed beans, drained
- 2 tbsp. tamari
- 3 tbsp. tomato puree
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into small chunks
How To Make Vegan Mixed Bean Chili Recipe
- Select SEAR / SAUTE and set to high on your Ninja Foodi. Wait for 5 minutes and add 1 tablespoon oil, onion, and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the celery, peppers, and spices and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Then add your chopped tomatoes, beans, tamari and tomato puree and stir very well to properly combine. After that, place pressure lid on, select PRESSURE and set to LOW for 15 minutes.
- However, bake the sweet potatoes coated in the remaining oil in a preheated Foodi at 400 F for 15-20 minutes until softened. Add to the chili once cooked, stir through, and serve up with homemade salsa and guacamole.
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our scrumptious recipe.
Have any contribution to make? Use the comment section below. Thank You!