- One 7-ounce package pure almond paste, broken up
- 1 cup of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of amaro digestif, such as Amaro Lucano
- 2 large egg whites
- Pearl sugar, for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 375° and position the racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a food processor, process the almond paste, sugar and salt until very finely chopped. And add the amaro digestif and egg whites and process until smooth. Transfer the batter to a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2-inch plain tip. Pipe scant 1-inch mounds of batter onto the prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart. Sprinkle generously with pearl sugar.
- Then bake the cookies for about 15 mins, until risen and lightly cracked; shift the pans from top to bottom and front to back halfway through baking. Let the cookies cool completely on the paper (the cookies will stick to the paper). Invert the paper onto a work surface and carefully peel it off the backs of the cookies. Repeat with the remaining batter.
2. Souffléed Apple Pancake
Just bear in mind that, the scrumptious scent of this delicious pumpkin bread wafting from your kitchen will make family and neighbors come running for a slice!
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup pure pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, almond flour, coconut flour,and cinnamon in a medium bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Combine eggs and oil in a large bowl; mix well. Add maple syrup and pumpkin; mix well.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture; mix until just blended. Place batter in small loaf pan that has been lightly coated with spray.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
4. Apple Crisp Recipe
Some people don’t like baking, no excuse! this apple crisp recipe is the perfect dessert for people who don’t like baking, its delicious and its a very good way to satisfy your tooth without quit.
This standard savory apple crisp features the rich flavor of baked apples, walnuts, oats, and a touch of maple syrup.
- 4 cups of peeled sliced apples
- 2 Tablespoon of pure maple syrup divided use
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon divided use
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup finely chopped raw walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375° F and Combine apples, 1 Tablespoon of maple syrup, and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon in medium baking dish; mix well. Set aside.
- Mix oats, walnuts, remaining 1 Tablespoon. maple syrup, and remaining ½ teaspoon of cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Top apple mixture with oat mixture. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until apples are soft.
5. Apple Raisin Cake
It will be hard to think of something that feels more like fall than this Apple Raisin Cake. It’s filled with delicious ingredients like apples, raisins, cinnamon, and walnuts. It’s healthier than a traditional cake, thanks to whole-wheat flour, olive oil, and honey.
That said, it’s definitely still a treat, so don’t go overboard! All you’ll need is just a big sheet pan. When it’s done, just cut into squares and serve. Fancy layers, frosting, or decorating not required!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 5 cups chopped peeled apples
- 1 cup raisins
- 2½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1½ teaspoon. baking soda
- 2 teaspoon. ground cinnamon
- ½ cup raw honey
- ⅓ cup chopped raw walnuts
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Coat lightly a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with spray and Set aside.
- Combine apples, raisins, honey, and walnuts; mix well. Allow mixture to stand for 30 minutes and Add oil, vanilla, and egg; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon; mix well.
- Add flour mixture to apple mixture; mix until just blended.
- Place batter into prepared pan. and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool slightly before serving.
Mumedibbles Tips To Note
Need an extra something, you can serve with a small scoop of frozen yogurt. Also tastes delicious with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt, as a healthier alternative to whipped cream. Wrap your leftovers tightly with plastic wrap to keep the it moist.