This Ninja Foodi Grill shrimps are tasty, easy to prepare, and can be enjoyed in various ways. You can leave them on the skewers and serve them as an appetizer, or you can add the shrimp to your meal as the main protein.
These shrimps are so delicious and I could eat them all myself at a spot. They are first marinated in a deliciously delightful mixture of yummy flavors, including lemon juice and zest, mashed garlic, and olive oil. These all come together in a wonderfully tasty and aromatic marinade.
Read on to know how I made this Ninja Foodi Grill Shrimp With Yogurt Sauce.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins | Cooking Time: 8 mins.
Number of Servings: 4
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs, such as a blend of dill, flat-leaf parsley, mint, or cilantro
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
How To Make Ninja Foodi Shrimp With Yogurt Sauce
- In a bowl, season the shrimp with lemon juice, lemon zest, oil, and garlic. Set aside to marinate on the counter for 10-15 minutes.
- Take a food processor or blender, open the cover and add the chopped fresh herbs, yogurt, milk, vinegar, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Blend to make a smooth mixture.
- Take the metal skewers, thread the seasoned shrimp on them. Season the metal skewers with salt and black pepper.
- Take your Ninja Foodi and arrange the grill grate on your kitchen deck.
- Press “GRILL” and select the “MED” grill function. Set the timer to 4 minutes and then press “START/STOP.”
- When you hear a beep, open the lid. Line the shrimp skewers over the grill grate. Close the lid and cook for 2 minutes. Now open the lid, flip the skewers, close the lid, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve with the prepared yogurt sauce.
- If you’re using wooden skewers, you can soak them in water for about 10-20 minutes to keep them from burning while on the grill.
- To easily peel and devein your shrimp, use your kitchen shears to cut the shell on the back of the shrimp. Once cut, the shell will effortlessly peel away from both sides. Then, set the tip of the shears under the vein in the middle of the shrimp’s back and lift it up. The whole vein will pull right out.
- Cooked shrimp can be securely stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 days.
Calories: 334 | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 28g | Fiber: 2.5g Sodium: 547mg | Protein: 15.5g
Did you try this recipe? Feel free to use the comment section below.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get updates on delicious recipes. Thank you! We hope to see you here again.