This air fried ravioli is for you if you’re crazy about those Air fried ravioli appetizers you find at restaurants, this recipe is going to be a game changer. One thing I like about it is that it takes just 15mins to make your Air fried Ravioli. Absolutely perfect for the day!
I made this recipe with Ninja Foodi, the pressure pot that crisps.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Smart Point: 7
- 3/4 cup light/low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 16 small square wonton wrappers (stocked with the tofu in the refrigerated section of the supermarket)
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce with 3g fat or less per serving
Steps To Make Air Fried Ravioli
- To make the filling, in a medium bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients Except wonton wrappers and marinara sauce.
- Lay one wonton wrapper flat on a clean, dry surface. Spoon about 1 tbsp. filling into the center.
- Moisten all four edges by dabbing your fingers in water and going over the edges smoothly.
- Then fold the bottom left corner to meet the top right corner, forming a triangle and enclosing the filling. Press firmly on the edges to seal.
- Repeat to make 15 more ravioli. Spray with nonstick spray and place in the air crisp cooking basket in a single layer.
- Set Air Crisp to 392 degrees. Cook until golden brown, for about 3 – 4 minutes.
- Place marinara sauce in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until hot, about 30 seconds.
- Serve ravioli with sauce for dipping and Enjoy!
Nutritional Values: 195 calories, 6.5g total fat (4g sat fat), 580mg sodium, 21.5g carbs, 1.5g fiber, 4.5g sugars, 12.5g protein.
Love this Recipe? Share it, Remember sharing is caring. Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates on our latest recipes.
Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.