This delicious Easy Salsa Chicken recipe is as delicious as it is healthy! Chicken cooks quickly in the Ninja Foodi and stays tender. Use the chicken shredded on top of rice and beans for a hearty dinner that is 0 Weight Watchers Freestyle points. This scrumptious Salsa chicken recipe will definitely leave you craving for an extra plate.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Smart Point: 0 point
- 4 chicken breasts, fresh or frozen
- 1 jar salsa
- ½ cup water or chicken broth
- 1 cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
Steps To Make Salsa Chicken recipe
- Add chicken breasts to the pot and Add chicken broth or water.
- Top with salsa.
- Secure the pressure lid; press the PRESSURE button and cook for about 8-10 minutes at High Pressure.
- Use Natural release, remove the lid carefully.
- This step is optional – if you desire a thicker sauce, simmer on “sauté” for 5 minutes.
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken, chop with a knife or shred with 2 forks. Return chicken to pot.
- Stir in 1 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt.
- You can Serve over rice, over taco salad, or in tortillas (additional points).