Loaded fries are among our best sharing dishes. Freshly cooked fries garnished with delicious fajita chicken and covered in a cheesy sauce. hello! Maybe you want to impress a large group of friends, with these Chicken Fajita Loaded Fries your friends will be left in awe. What are you waiting for? Why not hasten towards it swiftly.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 4 chicken breasts sliced
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 2 cans of evaporated milk
- 4 cups of grated cheddar
- 2 tablespoon of cornflour
- Lots of French Fries
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoon of fajita seasoning. Divided
Steps To Make Your Chicken Fajita Loaded Fries
- Preheat oil over medium heat in a large saute pan for 350 degree F.
- Put peppers and onions and cook until they are soft and slightly caramelized and add the chicken and half of the fajita seasoning. Cook the chicken through, remove and set aside, keeping warm.
- Then, make the cheese sauce by adding two hands of evaporated milk to a pan, the cornstarch and remaining fajita seasoning to the cheese and mix through. Add to the milk and stir to combine until thickened. Then Remove and keep warm
- Arrange French fries on a large platter, top with chicken fajita mix. Pour over cheese sauce and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy with all your friends and Families
Watch video Here
Here at mumedibbles.com we give you fresh update on our everyday recipe, health and fitness tips. Like our Facebook page and never miss any update. Click Here
You may also like;