Mumedibble’s warm, comfortable, and encouraging Healthy Banana Muffins Recipe is the morning meal or nibble in a hurry you’ve been searching for!
There’s not all that much, cozier, and more encouraging than the smell of crisply made Banana Muffins filling the house. These are not your normal Banana muffin recipe as this recipe is directly from my mum’s cookbook. That is correct, these are mum affirmed!
From the expansion of toasty oats and the oat grain to the astute sprinkle of dark-colored sugar on top, these are THE BEST Healthy Banana Muffins you’ll ever dive into.
Made with a blend of universally ( all-purpose) handy flour and whole wheat, these are nutty and keep you going all day! No light breezy pixie biscuits here. Improved with banana and honey and everything made in a bowl, these are a healthy banana recipe you will love to make as much as you will love to eat and share with your family.
Prep Time30 mins: Cook Time: 22 mins
- ⅓ cup (2 ½ fl oz/71ml) flavorless oil (veg, canola, sunflower)
- ½ cup (5oz/142g) honey (or agave, or date syrup)
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup (8oz/225g) mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup (2floz/57ml) whole milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup (5oz/142g) all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup (3 ¾oz/105g) whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup (1oz/28g) old-fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon oat bran (or wheat bran)
- 1 teaspoon raw or brown sugar, for sprinkling on top
How To Make Banana Muffins Recipe
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C) at that point liberally oil a 12-well muffin tin with margarine.
- In an enormous bowl, including the oil, honey, and eggs and whisk until combined.
- Include the mashed ripe bananas, milk, and vanilla at that point blend until consolidated.
- Ultimately, crease in the two flours, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Followed by the oats and grain/bran until simply joined.
- Partition the batter equally among the muffin tin.
- On the top of the muffins, sprinkle raw or brown sugar if you want it.
- Heat/bake the muffins for around 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into muffins appear clean.
- Spot the muffin tin on a cooling rack to cool for around 10 minutes before expelling from the tin to cool completely. Remove from pan and enjoy!
To Store Muffins: Spread and store muffins in a water/air proof container at room temperature for as long as 2 days, or in the cooler for as long as 4 days. Best of all they freeze truly well in a hermetically sealed container for as long as 3 months.
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our scrumptious recipe.
Have any contribution to make? Use the comment section below. Thank You!