Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 25 Mins
Total Time: 40 Mins
Yields: 6 Servings
Smart Point: 4.
Desert just got better with cheeseburger egg rolls. We have created crispy egg rolls stuffed with a cheesy burger wonder with only 153 calories each just for you with the mixture ground beef, cheddar cheese, egg e.t.c all made in a ninja foodi, the pressure cooker that crisps.
- 3 tablespoon shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. raw extra-lean ground beef (4% fat or less)
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash each salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoon light/reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 6 hamburger dill pickle chips, chopped
- 6 large square egg roll wrappers (stocked with the refrigerated Asian items in the supermarket)
Mumedibble’s optional dips: Additional ketchup and yellow mustard
How To Make Cheeseburger Egg Rolls Recipe
- Close the crisping lid. Preheat the unit by selecting BAKE/ROAST, setting the temperature to 325°F, and setting the time to 5 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- While the unit is preheating, spray the Ninja multi-purpose pan* (or an 8-inch baking pan) with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Add beef, and sprinkle with seasonings. Add bell pepper and onion. Then, Cook, stir and crumble until beef is fully cooked and veggies have softened about 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, and add cheddar cheese, cream cheese, ketchup, and mustard. Stir until thoroughly mixed and melted.
- Transfer mixture to a medium-large bowl. Fold in chopped pickles.
- Lay an egg roll wrapper flat on a dry surface. Evenly distribute about 1/6th of the mixture (about 1/3 cup) in a row a little below the center. Moisten all four edges by dabbing your fingers in water and going over the edges smoothly.
- Fold the sides about 3/4 inch toward the middle, to keep the mixture from falling out. Roll up the wrapper around the mixture and continue to the top. Seal with a dab of water.
- Repeat to make 5 more egg rolls. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Place pan on the reversible rack, making sure rack is in the lower position.
- Once the unit is preheated, place rack with pan in the pot. Close the crisping lid. Select BAKE/ROAST, set temperature to 375°F, and set time to 20 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- Bake till it’s golden brown.
153 calories, 4g total fat (2g sat fat), 357mg sodium, 17.5g carbs, 1g fiber, 3g sugars, 11.5g protein.