This recipe for Ninja Foodi Air Crisp Potatoes is simple and finished within 20 minutes. Using oil, seasonings and golden potatoes, the air crisp makes crispy potatoes that are a perfect side dish or breakfast side. Compliant with paleo and whole30 diets.
Prep: 30 mins/Cook: 20 mins
Servings: ½ cups
Serving Size: 1/2 cup Calories: 68 Fat: 1 Carbohydrate: 10 Protein: 0
- 1.5 pounds Golden Potatoes
- 1tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Dice your potatoes into 1/2-inch-thick cubes. Try to make them similar in size so they all cook up evenly.
- In a massive bowl, toss your potatoes with avocado oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika till equally coated.
- Place in air crisp basket and set the timer to 20 minutes and the temperature to 400.
- Halfway through the cooking cycle, toss potatoes and rotate so they cook evenly.
- Remove crispy roasted potatoes from the air crisp basket and serve.
Any potato can be used in this recipe including, sweet potato, russet potato or red potatoes. Feel free to use any seasoning you prefer as a swap for salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika.
Join our community on facebook @Mumedibbles