This Spicy Prawn Noodle is a good option for lunch or dinner. You can make this for your family and friends and they will definitely enjoy it.
This prawn noodle can be made in minutes. A squeeze of chili sauce gives it a deliciously spicy flavour, while crispy pak choi and soft egg noodles add good texture and depth.
This prawn noodle is amazing, read on to know how I made this tasty recipe.
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins
Number of Servings: 4
- 2 x 165g packs raw king prawns
- 2 x 375g packs cooked egg noodles
- 2 x 250g pack pak choi, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Sriracha chili sauce, plus extra to serve
- 2 tbsp olive oil
How To Make Spicy Prawn Noodle Stir Fry
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil. Add the pak choi and prawns, stir for 3 minutes or until the prawns have become pink.
- Add the Sriracha sauce and soy sauce alongside the noodles, stir to coat in the sauce then stir fry for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve warm with extra Sriracha sauce if you want.
If you try this recipe, be sure to leave a comment in the comment section below.
You can follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles or subscribe to our newsletter to get updates on our awesome recipes.