These mushroom and spinach Benedict provide us with a good substitute for egg Benedict, with tasty spinach, tofu, and chopped mushrooms galore!. All in a ninja foodi.
Prep Time: 10 mins // Cook Time: 15 mins
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 1 cup of chopped tofu
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbl dijon mustard
- 1 small ripe avocado (Optional, tho I like using it)
- ¼ cup of cayenne
- ¼ Tablespoon turmeric powder
- Half cup of chopped mushrooms
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 1 cup of chopped spinach
- ¼ cup olive oil
1. Dump your cup of chopped tofu right into the blender, followed by your ¼ cup of lemon juice,1/2 Tbl dijon mustard, your ¼ cup of cayenne, Avocado, and your ¼ tablespoon turmeric powder.
2. Blend these ingredients together for about 1 minute, or until blended thoroughly. Next, add your ¼ cup of vegetable oil, and blend for another minute or so.
3. Once the ingredients are finished blending, top them off with your ¼ tsp of salt. Pour this mixture into a medium-sized saucepan and place it on a burner set to medium, to low heat.
5. Now go to your Foodi and press the “sauté” button before adding your ¼ cup of olive oil. Follow this up by adding your ½ cup of chopped mushrooms, and your cup of chopped spinach.
7. Stir these ingredients together well as they cook in the pot for about 5 minutes. Put the lid back on the pot. setting your cook time to 10 more minutes.
8. After your 10 minutes have passed, lift the lid off the pot and transfer the ingredients to a large bowl. Next, go to your saucepan and pour the tofu mixture of ingredients over your chopped mushroom and spinach in the bowl.
9. Your Mushroom and Spinach Benedict Breakfast is ready for business.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: Kcal: 198 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 2.5 g Cholesterol: 0 mg
Total Carbs: 16.4 g Sugar: 3.5 g Fiber: 6.9 g Sodium: 41 mg Potassium: 379 mg Protein: 27.8 g
Join Us On Facebook Today