Keto Pumpkin Fudge is very easy to make, requires no baking and has the perfect soft, cheesecake consistency, except it’s fudge! Since coconut butter and pumpkin are sweet we don’t need to add any artificial sweeteners.
Your Keto Pumpkin Fudge recipe just needs little ingredients, a touch of cooking, and some minutes to chill. It’s not difficult, you can make it.
Preparation time: 2 hours
Nutritional Information: Calories 109, Carbs 2.19 g, Total Fat 10.6 g, Protein 1.2 g
- 1 teaspoon grind cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon grind nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 ¾ cups coconut butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
Steps To Prepare Keto Pumpkin Fudge
- Line your baking pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Into a saucepan, spoon coconut butter and warm over low heat until coconut butter is melted.
- Stir and remove from heat.
- Add pumpkin and spices; stir. The mixture will be thick and almost grainy.
- Add the coconut oil and vigorously stir to combine the ingredients and distribute the oil.
- Into the prepared pan, spoon the mixture and spread evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Place a piece of wax paper over the top of the fudge and use your hands to press the fudge mixture evenly into the pan.
- Remove the wax paper and discard. Place fudge in the refrigerator for until cooled and firm. This takes about 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove the fudge from the refrigerator and carefully lift out the foil pan lining along with the fudge. Peel back the foil from the edges of the fudge.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the large brick of fudge into 25 equal squares.
- Store the fudge in a sealed container up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
HINT: Store Keto Pumpkin Fudge in the fridge if not serving immediately. Coconut products tend to get extra-firm when stored this way. So, when you are ready to serve the fudge, let it come to room temperature for a few minutes.
You Might also want to Read: Healthy Pumpkin Banana Bread
Click here to join us on Facebook