This Ninja Foodi Grill Pork Chops is an undeniable sensation and it’s perfect for breakfast or dinner with your family. It is quick and easy to cook with loads of incredible flavor and very tender pork chops.
These pork chops are marinated to make them extra delicious and tender. The marinade will also help the pork chops from becoming dry. It also helps to keep it tender and juicy after cooking.
If you’re a fan of pork chops then get ready to make the most excellent grilled pork chops of your life.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins | Cooking Time: 15 mins
Number of Servings: 4
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 pork chops
How To Make Ninja Foodi Grill Pork Chops
- In а large bowl, add the minced garlic, cumin seeds, cracked black pepper, red pepper flakes, and olive oil and mix well. Add the pork chops and combine them well with the mixture till it’s evenly coated. Chill in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours to marinate.
- Take your Ninja Foodi Grill, arrange it over your kitchen platform, and open the top lid. Arrange the grill grate and close the lid.
- Press the grill button, and set the time to 15 minutes.
- Once you hear a beep, arrange the pork chops on the grill, close the lid and grill for 8 minutes, then turn the meat, and let it cook for another 7 minutes.
- Serve warm.
What Can I Serve With Ninja Foodi Grill Pork Chops?
You can serve your grilled pork chops with a green salad, cucumber salad, potato salad, steamed or roasted veggies, rice, dinner rolls, baked beans.
Calories: 418 | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 9g | Fiber: 2g | Sodium: 654mg | Protein: 41g
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our healthy tips and scrumptious recipes.
Did you make this recipe? We will be glad to hear from you. Use the comment section below. Thank You! We hope to see you here again.