This Ninja Foodi Rotisserie chicken can serve as a good dinner option. It can be made in the oven but making it in your ninja Foodi makes the whole process a lot easier and it makes the meat moist, tender, and delicious.
Once you try this recipe, you’ll be addicted. Read on to know how to make the delicious ninja Foodi rotisserie chicken.
Prep time: 5-10 mins/Cook Time: 50 mins
- 6 pounds of chicken
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. Mccormick Rotissary seasonings
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1cup chicken broth
How To Make Ninja Foodi Rotisserie Chicken
- Lightly rinse and dry your whole chicken. Massage olive oil on the skin and massage rotisserie seasoning overall the skin of the chicken.
- Pour the 1 cup of chicken broth, onion, and garlic into your pot. Put your chicken in the fryer basket in your ninja Foodi.
- Set on high pressure for 30minutes. Do a quick release.
- Set your air crisp lid on, place air crisp to 400 degrees for about 15minutes or until the chicken skin turns golden brown.
- Lastly, make sure the chicken is 160 degrees.
Can I Make Rotisserie Chicken In my Pot?
Yes, you can. If you don’t own a ninja Foodi, you can make a rotisserie chicken in your pot. Just follow the steps as directed above.
If you want a very good result at the end, remove the chicken from the pot once it’s fully cooked and place it in the broiler to brown the skin.
What Can I Serve With Ninja Foodi Rotisserie Chicken?
Rotisserie chicken can go with a variety of dishes. No matter how you serve it, it would be delicious, it doesn’t need too much to be turned into a meal.
You can serve your rotisserie chicken with broccoli salad, glazed carrots, mashed potatoes, and many other dishes.
Calories: 403 | Saturated fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 222mg | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 30g.
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our scrumptious recipe.
Have any contribution to make? Use the comment section below. Thank You!