Ninja Foodi French onion beef brisket can serve as a great option for vacations or dinner with your family. It is so easy to prepare and it makes your brisket taste wonderful.
If you have always been afraid to prepare a beef brisket, using a Ninja Foodi would make the whole process easier for you.
Read on to know how to make the savory Ninja Foodi french onion Beef brisket.
Prep time: 5-10 mins/Cook Time: 75 mins
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 sliced onion
- 3-4 pounds beef brisket
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 can Campbell’s French onion condensed soup
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
How To Make Ninja Foodi French Onion Beef Brisket
- Season the beef brisket with the dry onion soup mix.
- Switch to “saute”. Put the butter in the pot and allow it to get hot. Add the brisket to the pot and cook both sides for about 4-5 mins or until it starts getting brown.
- Add the sliced onion, beef broth, and french onion soup. Close the cooking lid, make sure it’s in the sealing spot and turn the toggle switch to seal.
- Press pressure (The pressure will automatically set to high). Set time to 75 minutes and hit the start button.
- Once it is ready, do a natural release for 15 minutes and when you finish releasing the pressure, you open the lid.
- Cut meat and serve.
What Can I Serve With French Onion Beef Brisket
French Onion beef brisket can go with a variety of dishes. No matter how you serve it, it would be delicious, it doesn’t need too much to be turned into a meal.
You can serve your beef brisket with vegetables, mashed potatoes, gravy, and many other dishes.
Calories: 772 | Saturated fat: 19g | Total fat: 45g | Unsaturated fat: 21g | Trans fat: 0g | Sodium: 967mg | Carbohydrates: 7g | Cholesterol: 250g | Sugar: 2g | Fibre: 1g | Protein: 68g
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get daily updates on our scrumptious recipe.
Have any contribution to make? Use the comment section below. Thank You!