This is the best Ninja Foodi grilled salmon burger recipe. It’s crispy and crunchy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside. These salmon burgers are a fast and easy healthy dinner option.
These salmon burgers are a fresh and flavorful alternative to the usual beef patty. They have the same juicy qualities that regular burgers do while adding enormous health qualities.
Keep reading to know how I made this Ninja Foodi Grill Salmon Burgers.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins \ Cooking Time: 20 mins
Number of Servings: 2-3
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds salmon fillet, skin and pin bones removed
- 4 brioche buns, split
- Tartar sauce and arugula, for topping
How To Make Ninja Foodi Grill Salmon Burgers
- Dice the salmon and put it in a bowl, transfer the chunks to a food processor along with the mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, and cayenne, scallions, 2 tablespoons panko, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper to taste. Gently mix until just combined.
- Mold the mixture into 4-inch-wide, 3/4-inch-thick patties.
- Take Ninja Foodi Grill, arrange it over your kitchen terrace, and open the cover. Arrange the grill grate and close the top lid. Press “GRILL” and select the “MED” grill function.
- Adjust the timer to 10 minutes and then press “START/STOP.” Ninja Foodi will start pre-heating. After you hear a beep, open the cover. Arrange the patties over the grill grate.
- Close the cover and cook for 5 minutes. Now open the cover, flip the patties. Close the cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Arrange the buns on the grill. Grill for 1 minute.
- Serve warm with buns, top with tartar sauce, and arugula.
Calories: 394 | Fat: 20.5g| Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 22g | Fiber: 3g | Sodium: 203mg | Protein: 24g
Did you try this recipe? Feel free to use the comment section below.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get updates on our tasty recipes. Thank you! We hope to see you here again.