This Ninja Foodi Grill Bagels with Cream Cheese is nothing short of marvelous. These bagels are a perfect option for breakfast. This is one bite you don’t want to miss out on.
These bagels are super easy to bake in your Ninja Foodi. Just put your bagel dough on the grill, let it cook for few minutes, and then serve it with softened cream cheese. Super easy and delicious!
If you want to know how I made these bagels, then keep reading.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins | Cooking Time: 8 mins
Number of Servings: 2
- 2 white seeded bagel dough
- 150g cream cheese
How To Make Ninja Foodi Grill Bagels With Cream Cheese
- Take Ninja Foodi Grill, arrange it over your kitchen deck, and open the top cover. Arrange the grill grate and close the top cover.
- Press “GRILL” and select the “MED” grill function. Adjust the timer to 4 minutes and then press “START/STOP.”
- Ninja Foodi will start pre-heating. After you hear a beep, open the top cover.
- Arrange the bagel dough over the grill grate. Close the top cover and cook for 2 minutes. Now open the top lid, flip the bagels. Close the top lid and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Let it cook until the timer reads zero.
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese and use a spoon to go over it till it becomes soft.
- Slice the bagels horizontally and serve with cream cheese on top.
Calories: 395 | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 42.5g | Fiber: 4g | Sodium: 358mg | Protein: 18.5g