This Ninja Foodi Herbed Lamb Chop is easy to make and the taste is super amazing. You’ll dazzle everyone at the table with this tasty lamb recipe.
This recipe couldn’t be much easier, a simple marinade rub, then cook them up in your Ninja Foodi Grill. You don’t need to feel intimidated about making these lamb chops, this is definitely a recipe you can easily make at home and still have it taste like it came from a good restaurant.
If you want to know how I made these lamb chops, then keep reading.
Prep Time: 5-10 mins | Cooking Time: 15 mins
Number of Servings: 2
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 Frenched lamb chops
- Ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
How To Make Ninja Foodi Grill Herbed Lamb Chops
- In а bowl, add the oil, garlic, and rosemary. Mix the ingredients to combine with each other.
- Add the lamb, salt, and pepper; coat well and refrigerate for 2-4 hours to marinate.
- Take Ninja Foodi Grill, arrange it over your kitchen platform, and open the lid.
- Arrange the grill grate and close the lid. Press “GRILL” and select the “HIGH” grill function. Set the timer to 12 minutes and then press “START/STOP.” Ninja Foodi will start pre-heating.
- After you hear a beep, open the lid.
- Line the herbed lamb over the grill grate. Close the lid and cook for 6 minutes. Now open the top lid, flip the lamb. Close the lid and cook for 6 more minutes. Cook until the food thermometer reaches 145°F.
- Put in a serving plate and sprinkle the chopped mint and agave nectar on the top. Serve warm.
What Can I Serve With Ninja Foodi Herbed Lamb Chops?
You can serve these lamb chops with roasted asparagus, creamy mashed potatoes, beet salad, cucumber salad, and pasta.
Calories: 362 | Fat: 29.5g | Saturated Fat: 6.5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fiber: 0.5g | Sodium: 328mg | Protein: 22g
Did you try this recipe? Feel free to use the comment section below.
You can also subscribe to our newsletter or follow our Facebook @Mumedibbles to get updates on delicious recipes. Thank you! We hope to see you here again.