Weight Watchers Ninja Foodi Jerk Chicken Soup will be your favorite if you like big flavors in meals. Jerk taste so delicious, trying it in a soup will give a scrumptious outcome.
Don’t miss out Ninja Foodi Chicken Enchilada Soup while you’re here.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Smart Point: 1 FSP (freestyle smart point)
Yields: 6 Servings
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb. skinless chicken breast cut into one-inch cubes
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can of can diced tomatoes with green chilies drained
- 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 5 cups of fat-free chicken broth
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- Fresh lime–squeezed or you can use
- 2 tablespoon of cilantro
How To Make Weight Watchers Ninja Foodi Jerk Chicken Soup
- In a pressure cooker pot ( Ninja Foodi), combine the ground allspice, cayenne pepper, ginger, garlic salt, and pepper and mix everything spices together.
- Then add the chicken breast cubes to the spice bowl and coat chicken in the spices.
- Allow the chicken to sit in the bowl for around 12 to 15 minutes so it gets nice and marinated. You’ll get a better flavor from the chicken if you marinate it first.
- Add garlic, onion, tomatoes, black beans, and chicken broth to the pot with the coated chicken cubes.
- Thoroughly stir everything together.
- Last just set your Foodi to manual and set it for 15 minutes.
Tell us if you made this weight watchers ninja foodi jerk chicken soup on the comment section below and please don’t forget to tell us which recipe you have got on your weight watchers menu this week.
Share this post, Remember sharing is caring!!!