This Awesome Watermelon Jerky was made using a ninja foodi pressure pot. They’re so easy to make and are excellent long term snack for vegan an non-vegans. I’m sure your kids will like it too.
You can cut your watermelon each way you want it to get your desired shape. You can also make this using the dehydrator, making watermelon jerky is a very good way to preserve your watermelon and it doesn’t change it from tasting so good.
This recipe is paleo, vegan and it’s gluten-free, you only need your watermelon, dehydrator or Ninja foodi to get started.
Calories: 218; Total Fat: 10g;
Saturated Fat: 3g; Protein: 23g;
Carbs: 8g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 5g
Prep time: 20mins
Cook time: 5 hrs
- watermelon, Quartered, sliced in thin slices, cut into strips and triangles
Steps To Make Your Watermelon Jerky
Arrange the watermelon in a single layer in your Cook and Crisp basket.
- Transfer the basket to the Pot and close the crisping lid.
- Press the Dehydrate button and let the cycle run for 5 hours at 135oF.
- Check regularly, and rotate trays
- Once done, remove the basket from pot and serve the jerky.
- Enjoy! every bite.
Follow us on Facebook @Mumedibbles to get first-hand updates on our latest post.